Let’s know about Yoga and Meditation
Do you want to live a stress-free life? Are you looking for joy, calmness, peace of mind, healthy life and greater energy? Then you need to know about Yoga and Meditation, you can simply enjoy all these things. You need to know about Yoga and Meditation, because it offers countless advantages to your body, mind and soul.
Yoga and Meditation both are actually great for your entire body and inner power. Meditation is an approach to the mind training, similar to the way of Yoga that approaches to the body training.
Meditation has many vital benefits:
1. Meditation gives inner peace
2. Meditation gives ultimate peace to mind and body.
3. Meditation reduces the level of stress.
These take place at the same time, leaving one vibrant and energetic.
With the help of Yoga and meditation, the bodily processes undergo a change and every cell in the body is packed with more energy (prana), this result in peace, joy and enthusiasm.
On a physical level
• Boosts the immune system
• Increases the level of energy
• Lowers the levels of blood lactate, lowering anxiety attacks
• Augments serotonin production that recovers mood and behavior
• Decreases any tension-related ache, such as ulcers, tension headaches, insomnia, joint and muscle problems.
• Lowers high blood pressure
Yoga and Meditation both usually promote healing. The mind becomes refreshing, cool and calm. With regular practice of Yoga and meditation:
• Anxiety decreases
• Emotional stability get better
• The balance of an expanded consciousness and sharp mind brings perfection
• Happiness increases
• Improves consciousness
• Creativity increases
• Meditation sharpens the brain by gaining focus and increases through relaxation
• Peace of mind and Gain clarity
• Intuition develops
Other Useful and Positive Points
• Disappointment and Anger become fleeting emotions that occur temporarily and then vanish. You will start living in ‘the moment’ and set free of ‘the past’.
• Awareness evolves: With the incorporation of Yoga and meditation into daily life, your consciousness evolves. When your consciousness expands, the instability in your life becomes minor.
• Joy and Peace of Mind: When you meditate, you are in the space of joy, vastness and calmness bringing harmony to the Life.
• Personal Transformation: Yoga and meditation can bring about a personal transformation. When you learn about yourself, you will naturally discover more about the peace of life.
• Emotional steadiness: It nourishes and cleanses you from inside and calms you, whenever you feel unstable, overwhelmed or emotionally shut down.
Swami Dhyan unmesh, Director “Friendsofmeditation.com” says to experience the benefits of Yoga and meditation, regular practice is essential. It takes only a few minutes daily. Once involved into the daily routine, yoga and meditation become the habit.
However, in this Jet age, people won’t get enough time to follow these simple tasks, so for them Yoga and Meditation class is a place where people can learn easily and get acquainted with the teachings of Yoga and Meditation and also share their experiences.