With the hectic schedule and demand of this modern era, many people feel over-worked and exhausted but you don’t have to worry, yes because we bring you some of the simple yet powerful meditation techniques for newbies . Remember, your regular stress can make you unhappy, frustrated, and impatient. Meditation seriously gives calmer and more focused ability to your mind. A simple technique of breathing meditation can help you to overcome your depression & stress. Meditation also provides wonderful inner peace to our mind, body & soul.
Meditation helps understand your own mind. With the help of meditation you can understand how convert your mind and thoughts from negative to positive, from unhappy to happy and from disturbed brain to peaceful. Cultivating constructive thoughts and overcoming negative minds is the primary motive of the meditation, commonly found in the Buddhist culture. It is a profound spiritual practice and everyone can enjoy the optimistic vibration of meditation throughout the day.
If you are planning to start meditation, you have to be very careful. It is seriously important for beginners to opt for some simple methods. Once you will regular with the easy meditation techniques, then you can feel and enjoy its positive results lifelong.
Here Are Some Simple Yet Powerful Meditation Techniques for Newbies
Concentrate On Your breath
It is a simple method and one of the very powerful meditation techniques for newbies. While the technique you will concentrate on every rhythm of the breath by counting your inhale and exhale breathing. It is extremely simple to do, at first time your mind will start wandering here and there. You have to just concentrate on your breath. With time, your mind will slow down and will prevent wandering by itself, with no any external ‘nudging’.
Flame meditation: It is one of the most famous meditation techniques for those who just love candles. In this meditation technique, you have to concentrate on a flame of a candle.
Switch off your room’s light, making sure that still some light is entering the room, so your room has in semi-dark light. Then you can light a candle and keep it at a level which you can see its flame without any strain. Try to focus on the candle flame and try to prevent your wandering thoughts. Instead of candle you can also pick flowers, fruits, or any other thing.
Relaxation using visualization are also powerful meditation techniques for newbies
It is an easy Visualization that assists you to eliminate stress and tension and, completely appropriate meditation for newbies.
How to do it
- Switch off your room’s light as dark room is superb for meditation. Sit down and just close your both eyes. Try to pay direct attention to your breathing, just like your first meditation technique.
- Focus on each breathing in and breathing out.
- Let your breathing go on autopilot and do not try to steer it.
- Notice how the air enters into the lungs through your nose, and goes out again.
- Now you can start your Visualization.
- With each inhale breath, you will start to experience the positive vibration into your lungs.
- While doing this technique, select an environment, a situation, or an image that could give calmness, peace and rest, peace to you.
- Think around your visualization and enjoy each moment in your desired surroundings.
- Just engage all your senses. Feel, look, taste and smell as many details as possible.
- Enjoy your imagination completely and focus to all the sentiments that accompany it.
- It provides the tingling feeling and muscles relaxing. You will observe that your entire body reacting directly that you visualize in your mind.
- Carry on with this imagination for as long as you want.
- You can stop it anytime, take your mind back to the rest of your body and just concentrate on yourself being in the room.
- Slowly open your eyes and take a deep breath.
- Yes! Now you are completed with our visualization meditation.
You should start with these simple methods of meditation. Trust me, if you keep continuing with these methods, and then, after some time you will feel an amazing internal feeling, peace and calm.